Headquartered inMiamiand with annual revenue of US $2.6 billion (2013),NCLis the world leader in‘Freestyle Cruising’. The company employs more than 20,000 staff globally and operates 12 cruise ships sailing to ten US, Caribbean and European destinations. With 120 ports of call, NCL offers a choice of 145 itineraries.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) needed a responsive technology partner it could rely on to keep its complex IT infrastructure available at all times. Along with making mission-critical systems more resilient, NCL also needed the flexibility and scalability to handle seasonal business peaks.
• Extremely resilient solution, ensuring high availability of data and services
• Safeguards NCL’s reputation for excellent service
• Prevents missed sales and lost revenue by eradicating downtime
• Avoids capital expenditure incurred through expensive technology refreshes
• Gives NCL the ability to scale up in line with business peaks
• Low risk transition process gives NCL peace of mind
• Freedom to focus on core business by removing burden of infrastructure management.